Presentation Abstract Submission
CPPA is seeking abstracts for our monthly technical presentation webinar series. If you have a closure story to share, please submit your abstract via the form below. In line with our Charter, we are looking for presentations which help our members understand what is involved in closure planning and share knowledge to improve closure planning practice. Presentations could include, but not be limited to talks:
- From mining companies on their internal closure planning processes and procedures.
- From regulators on closure planning guidelines, expectations and policy directions.
- On case studies demonstrating how various projects have contributed to enhanced mine closure planning outcomes.
- On case studies of how mine closure has been executed and / or regulatory sign-off or transfer of institutional control achieved.
- On key issues that a mine closure planner needs to be aware of in planning for closure.
- On what a mine closure planner needs to be aware of in scoping up technical studies for specific aspects of closure.
Speaker guidelines can be found here. We ask that we are given permission to publish the recording of the presentation to our members' knowledge hub. A copy of the authorisation form can be found here.