CPPA Membership Levels
CPPA is open for membership to closure professionals, with two levels of membership:
- Associate Member
- Ordinary Member
Open to anyone who has worked in a professional role supporting closure planning activities for a year. Associate members do not have voting rights and cannot sit on the Committee, but can work in sub-committees and generally participate in CPPA events.
Open to anyone who has worked in a professional role supporting closure planning activities for a year, plus be able to demonstrate, with support from an existing Ordinary member, that you have undertaken at least three of the following activities within the last 5 years:
- I have written or coordinated the preparation of a Closure Plan with multiple features (e.g. waste dump, tailings dam and pit) that had an estimated closure cost in excess of A$10 million.
- I have lead a multidisciplinary closure study or project team, including evaluation, design and cost estimation of closure options.
- I have provided strategic closure planning advice to, or evaluation of, a multi-disciplinary closure study or project that has been implemented by a government regulatory agency or organisation.
- I have reviewed or audited a Closure Plan against an international or Australian closure planning standard or guideline.
- have developed a multi-stakeholder closure planning policy, guidance or procedure that has been implemented by a government regulatory agency or organisation.
If you would like to become a member and meet the above criteria, please fill out Join or Renew
Please click here for a copy of the CPPA Rules of Association