2021 Members Survey Results
11th February 2022
By CPPA Committee
Thank you members for your input to the 2021 CPPA annual member survey. This advice is incredibly valuable for the CPPA committee to help guide and shape the CPPAs current and future service delivery. The key findings of the 2021 Annual Members survey are outlined below. For a copy of the final report click here - 2021 CPPA Member Survey Analysis.
- 95% of respondents indicated that they received value for money.
- The four top valued services were:
- Technical presentations / content
- Networking and recognition
- Knowledge Hub
- Low membership fee.
We received a wide variety of feedback on future presentations and are working to incorporate requests into this year’s presentation program. The key themes for requested future presentations were:
- Research outcomes leading practices updates and future trends (see the presentation by Corinne Unger scheduled for June)
- Practical experience / case studies (see the upcoming presentation on rehabilitation of North Stradbroke in March)
- Closure cost estimation / modelling, and business case development.
- Closure monitoring
- Social aspects of closure
- Regulatory frameworks / requirements (see the upcoming presentation in May on the WA Mine Closure Completion Guideline)
- Completion criteria
- Closure implementation
While 60% of respondents indicated that there were no other specific services that CPPA could offer, several suggestions for expanding the CPPA services were received. These suggestions are being considered by the Committee and we propose to report back at our next Annual General Meeting in July / August.